The Whitechurch Portfolio Management Service offers exposure to a range of eleven risk rated investment strategies. It is suitable for investors looking to invest a lump sum, invest monthly or transfer from another investment provider.
- Each strategy is tailored to meet specific objectives using a range of collective investments. This can include Unit Trusts, Open Ended Investment Companies (OEICs), Investment Trusts and Exchange Traded Products (ETPs).
- Portfolios will be diversified across investment markets and asset classes. Key constituents will typically include equity funds, bond funds, property funds, alternative funds and money market instruments.
- The Whitechurch Investment Team has access to top fund managers. This provides exposure to experts in each area of the investment process and helps the team identify emerging trends early.
- Independence - Whitechurch has no in-house funds and is not affiliated with any other institution.
- The service is purely fee based. Whitechurch will not receive commission from underlying investments.
- Value - We will aim to invest in institutional share classes that have lower fees than funds usually available to retail investors.
- The Whitechurch Portfolio Management Service can be held as a standalone investment and also within a wide range of tax wrappers to help minimise tax liabilities. It can be used to consolidate existing Individual Savings Account (ISA) portfolios, to invest within a Self-Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) and within offshore investment bonds.
Whitechurch Dynamic Investment Strategies
The Whitechurch Dynamic Investment Strategies are low fee portfolios which focus on index tracking funds - to minimise costs. Up to 20% can be invested in active funds and the asset allocation is dynamically managed.
With just a 0.2% fee our Dynamic Portfolios are available on a range of popular platforms and the portfolios are risk rated by Dynamic Planner and have the Defaqto 5-star rating for MPS on platform.
We also have a Junior ISA available within our Dynamic range.
Interested in finding out more?