A Prestige portfolio can be held as a standalone investment and also within a wide range of tax wrappers to help minimise tax liabilities. It can be used to consolidate existing Individual Savings Account (ISA) portfolios, to invest within a Self-Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) and Offshore Investment Bonds. Please speak to your Financial Adviser regarding suitable tax wrappers.
- The Whitechurch Investment Team will construct a portfolio to meet your clearly defined investment goals, once your objectives and attitude to risk have been ascertained.
- Your portfolio will be tailored to meet your objectives using a range of collective investments. This can include Unit Trusts, Open Ended Investment Companies (OEICs), Investment Trusts and Exchange Traded Products.
- Security of assets - Investments will be held on your behalf in a ring-fenced nominee account.
- Regular information flows - Whitechurch will provide detailed reports on your investment portfolio and access to an online portal that shows daily updates.
- The Investment Team has access to top fund managers. This provides exposure to experts in each area of the investment process and helps the team identify emerging trends early.
- Independence - Whitechurch has no in-house funds and is not affiliated with any other institutions.
- The service is purely fee based. Whitechurch will receive no commissions from underlying investments.
Which Portfolio is suitable for you? Click here to download our Dynamic Planner Strategies Flyer.
Interested in finding out more?
>> Click here for the latest PIMS Monthly Performance Update
>> Click here for the latest Prestige Asset Allocation
>>Click here for the latest Prestige Performance
>> Click here for the Prestige Investment Management Service Brochure