Industry News: Whitechurch bolsters investment team with Beaufort hire
Whitechurch Securities has appointed a former Beaufort manager to its investment team amid increasing demand for its bespoke client portfolios.
Tom Sayers headed up the Bristol office at Beaufort Securities, responsible for expanding the firm's presence in the South West.
Whitechurch Securities is not responsible for the content of external websites
Full articles available at:
- Investment Week: Whitechurch Securities bolsters investment management team with Beaufort hire
- Portfolio Adviser: Whitechurch expands team to enhance bespoke portfolios
- Bristol Business News: Senior investment manager appointment expands Whitechurch Securities’ investment team
- Financial Planning Today: DFM hires CISI Fellow as it expands bespoke HNW service
- Insider News: South West Appointments Round-up
- South West Business: Bristol wealth manager appoints new senior investment manager